Loving Life

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON

Hi Everyone........(everyone? who's gonna be reading this after I've been MIA for almost a year).

So much to talk about!
  • My son graduated High School (that was a proud/sad moment)
  • My son started Community College
  • I've made 7 trips to California this year (all for play)
  • My daughter was hospitalized for 5 days, she is so much better now.
  • I went to CKU in Anahiem (first out of state S/B trip)
  • I went to CE (had a blast)
  • I started College (hardest thing I've done in a while)
  • I turned 41
  • I'm on again/off again in my love life
  • I'm trying to get rid of my BIF
  • I have never completed one page in my AYTR big picture s/bg class

That's it in a nutshell. I had lost my password to blogging, but I'm back. I will be keeping up at least once a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home