Loving Life

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Devil Eye

I can't believe I have "Devil Eye". At least that's what I call it. My right eye looks like a bloody mess on the the white part of the right side. It's been that way for exactly one week and just when I thought it was getting better....IT'S WORSE!!!! It looks like there is a blood clot on it now & it feels weird when I shut my eye.

I'm going to the Doctor tomorrow........Yezenia or Monica or someone please tell me what is wrong with me?!! What causes this?? I look scary.

Gonna take a XANAX and hit the hay....all kinds of weird thoughts are going through my mind as to why this happened. I'll be wearing sunglasses till it goes away.

Night-night. =(

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    I don't know. Is your blood pressure high? Do you have issues with bleeding? Bruise easily?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home