Loving Life

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I won =)

This LSS (if I can call it that) LUCKY 15 had Heidi Swapp over to show her techniques. My friend Maira & I made the journey all the way from Florence to Phoenix even though we were both sick & should have been home resting.

For every $10 you spent, you received a ticket to be placed in a drawing for prizes. I had a total of 9 tickets, 5 of which I received when Yezenia came for a visit from CA, and the other 4 I received that night.

Although I didn't win the grand prize, I won a good prize. YAY for me!!!!!! I was so happy, but couldn't perform my famous happy dance because the place was to tiny & crowded & I felt crappy.


Here is a pic of Heidi & I....I look so crudy 'cause I was sick =(
.....and here is a pic of all the loot I won =)

I had a great time..........thanks Maria & Cas for taking me to LUCKY 15....the place I got LUCKY!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I LOVE THAT STORE!!! You are LUCKY!!!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    I missed that one. We'll have to hit it the next time I'm in town.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Kristin said…

    Finally able to get to your blog!!! It is so great!! Cant wait for CE again!! Love your winnings. Kristin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home