Loving Life

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Been a While

I don't know why I let my blog "float on". It's been over a month since I blogged & lots has happened....enough to blog that is.

Let's see...since I last blogged, here is what I've been doing:

  • I have been to a couple of crops
  • Met my friend fro CA in person
  • took a quick trip to CA
  • went to the most beautiful Wedding I have ever been to
  • been to the Dr. two times
  • been to the Eye Dr. once
  • almost broke up w/my boyfriend
  • received 5 swaps
  • received two amazing RAKs
  • mailed out 7 CJ's
  • signed up for 2 Christmas Swaps
  • participated in a Haunted House
  • threw a Surprise 50th Birthday Party
  • changed my hair style
  • bought new glasses
  • celebrated my Son's 17th Birthday
  • been to 3 cookouts
  • been to an ASU game
  • changed my pic on my blog

I may have left a few things out, but that's about it....will try to post some pics later by each item.

Bye-bye!!!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    You've been a busy gal.
    Your doll is cute!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hola Norma,
    How are you chica? Miss Arizona and your awesome hospitality...we must catch up. :)
    Jennifer

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Yeah! You're back.

     
  • At 11:08 PM, Blogger cruzzer68 said…

    Hi Jennifer....email me when you get a chance. cruzzer68@hotmail.com

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    Yeah, I like your new long dark hair. It looks cute in ponytails. ;)

    Aww, I made a mention in your blog. YAY!!!

     
  • At 3:53 AM, Blogger monica said…

    holy shit you've been busy!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home