Loving Life

Monday, September 25, 2006

My Roomie @ Creative Escape

When I registered for Creative Escape I wasn't sure what Brian's shedule was going to be when he got back from Georgia, so I never booked a room. Well after B graduated & had a schedule in place, I called to book my room only to find out the hotel @ Squaw Peak was sold out. Thank goodness for CE Yahoo Groups. I asked if anyone had an extra room or needed a roomie & within one day I had several options. I am so happy I met Carla. She's from Maryland & she is an awesome lady. Very generous, caring & considerate. We had such a good time hanging out and getting to know each other, we laughed our butts off lots too! I had talked to her before CE & told her about the Hummer Tour, so she signed up for it & we had a good time exploring the desert. Even though we weren't in the same group, we met up for all meals & night events. Here are some pics....


Our Room View
Hummer Tour DinnerGood Bye.

I already booked my room for next year.........Ready Carla? CE 2007 is going to be a blast!!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Leslie Kiley said…

    Hey Norma, Just wanted to say Hi! I'm pretty new to the board but really want to get to know everyone before CE 07! Blogs are a great way to meet people and get to know more about them! You seem like a lady of action and I want to thank you for stiring up fun at CE and on the board! Hugs, Leslie

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger monica said…

    I'm definately going to CE 07, wnat to be my roomie????

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger monica said…

    and what the hell, you gave away a RAK and I didn't know about it, wtf??? HA!!!

     
  • At 12:26 AM, Blogger yezenia said…

    What?!? You already booked your room? I guess I gotta get cracking huh...

    SOOO glad you're blogging again. Keep it up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home