Loving Life

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

CE Yahoo Groups Cocktail Party, Secret Sisters & CJ

Shelley did a SPECTACULAR job with Creative Escape Yahoo Groups. Here are some pics of the Cocktail Party. I made 2 gallons of homemade salsa for this party & I think most of the "Groupies" enjoyed it. This gave us a chance to get relaxed before the official Creative Escape Event began. There were goodie bags given to everyone & some lucky people won door prizes. Hats & shirts were passed out to those that ordered them. I was on the waiting list for a hat (such a procrastinator I am), but was fortunate enough to get one later that night. Thank you sooooo much Catherine for the hat!!




Thursday Night we all got together & exchanged our Circle Journals. Here are Kathy, Me, Cricket, Mary & Shelley. I absolutely love my CJ....these ladies have talent. Thank you so much for all the effort that went into my CJ!!!


Yahoo Groups had Secret Sisters!!!!!! We were suppose to spend a minimum of $10 on each other on 6 different dates. My Secret Sister (she bought for me) was Lyn Cheever. She spoiled me rotten =)

In June, I received a Heidi Swapp Iron, in July I received two gifts (one was for my birthday) Heidi Swapp "Love Your Handwriting" book & 3 bottles of Prima Flowers, & in August I received a Japanese Hole Punch. On Thursday I received a huge (I'm talking HUGE) box full of goodies/snacks, Friday I received a Cricut Font (Jasmine) & when I met this amazing Lady I received a Cropper Hopper organizer full of papers, ribbons, embellishments (enough for an entire album). She also sent me numerous e-cards that came at perfect moments that brightened my day.

Lyn lives in Tucson & we are going to stay in touch. Thank you Lyn for all the wonderful gifts & a new friendship!!!
I was so happy to meet Lyn!

I bought for Dena Rife, she is from Brentwood, Tennessee!!! I had a lot of fun buying stuff for Dena. I spotted her the first day & made a point to say hi to her everyday. I took her gifts to the front desk every day. I was excited to meet her on Saturday....another start to a great friendship!!!


I have to say that everybody I met at Creative Escape was nice, friendly & fun. I was so happy that I joined Yahoo Groups! I look forward to next year's events.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Michelle said…

    CE sounds and looks like so much fun. I'm hoping to go next year!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Great pics Norma and great blogging!! Look forward to seeing you next year at CE 2007!!

    Hugs,
    Cricket :)

     
  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Augh que la Creative Escape. I'm so glad you went and had a good time. I'm glad you had so much fun and made so many new pals.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dang, Norma! How did I miss your salsa???? Can't wait for next year to see y'all again!

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger yezenia said…

    I really want to go next year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home