Loving Life

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My Sunshine

Saturday after Creative Escape was over, B came to pick me up at Squaw Peak & we headed straight for my brother's house in Mesa. My sister had spent the night & B had to be in Florence at noon on Sunday for work......needless to say, I stayed in Mesa because I knew my brother finally got to keep Miss Kailey Nicole overnight. My sister & I took Kailey shopping with us, it was so much fun. I love her so much....she is the spitting image of my brother when he was her age.

Here she is making "pretty eyes" for Tia.


Kailey at Red Lobster....she loves fish and kept pointing to this one saying "...ishhhh","....ishhhh". I love her smile. She has teeth for days!!!

and finally passed out on her DADDY after a day out with both her Tia's. She brightens my day and fills my heart with joy, she's my Little Sunshine =)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home