Loving Life

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Update

I can't believe it's been such a long time since I've blogged. I really need to get w/the program. I am enjoying some peaceful, quite time right not. BF is sleeping, son is snoring & brother is picking up his daughter in Mesa.

I have been pretty swamped these last few months. I'm not gonna backtrack on the events that have happened, but rather, just try to keep my blog current.

I'm taking Heidi Swapp's A Year To Remember class & I haven't even begun the class...I'm about 7 weeks behind....hee hee. In also taking 28 Days & about 6 days behind on that. My goal today is to get busy on my scrapping.

Today is also the annual "Prison Run" here in Florence. From my house I can hear the hundreds of Harley's zooming by the prison. I might get dressed in a bit to take a few pics of all the Bikes.

Here's to me trying to keep my blog current.....I will post tonight before bedtime.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home