Loving Life

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Feeling Blue

Today I am feeling a little BLUE! I really don't know why (well, I do, but some of the reason is sooooo personal I can't share), but I think these things might be some of the reason:

  • I owe IRS mola
  • My starter went out in my car
  • School is harder than I expected
  • My Son wrecked his car
  • My Daughter is sick
  • I havent wore makeup for 5 straight days
  • I haven't fixed my hair for 5 straight days
  • I haven't seen my Kailey Nicole in over a month
  • I can't get rid of my BIF
  • Blah, blah, blah

Ok, all you two readers........cheer me up!! I need it. =( BOO HOO ME!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Make a list of the good things in your life fregada! You are alive!!! All will be better, I guarantee it!

     
  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    I 2nd what Odie said. I do exercises in gratitude and that helps me cheer up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home