Loving Life

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

7 RANDOM THING ABOUT ME

Taken from Ciara's Blog

List 7 random things about me and then tag 7 others to do the same by leaving them a comment.
1. I dye my hair and it still doesn't help the grey
2. I started going back to school and I am hell-o struggling
3. I am blogging during work hours.......so unethical.
4. I'm addicted to buying scrapbook supplies.
6. I have an awesome circle of friends.
7. I came to work on time today.

Okay if you haven't done this consider yourself tagged.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    YAY!! You're back! Try to keep it up this time!

    Did you start walking yet?

     
  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Ha ha. Good ones! I'll see if I can commit myself to doing this tonight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home