Loving Life

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hummer Tour

As you can see, I am blogging backwards, afterall, it's been a while. I am only going to fill you in on fun stuff. I went to Creative Escape a few weeks ago (that will be another post) & really had a great time. On Thursday morning, I signed up for a Desert Hummer Tour. Although I'm an Arizona Native, I've never been on a tour, so thought is sounded like fun.......AND IT WAS!!!!

Here I am looking like a pregnant midget before the tour. That Hummer was huge!! I rode in the back with my roomie.
Here is a Diamondback Rattle Snake that was a few feet away from one of the places we stopped. Pretty scary, huh?
This is me posing on a ledge of the mountain. One false move & I would have been a GONER!! My heart was pumping so fast, but I over came my fear and took this pic. Here I am hiking back up from the ledge.

...and this is me w/our tour guide. Why do tall people always think they can use me as an arm rest? hee hee.


I would recommend this tour to everyone...it was amazing to see how beautiful the Desert is. We even got to take turns driving the Hummer. I learned some interesting things about the Desert. I am very proud to call Arizona HOME!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Dear Arizona Tourist,

    I've never seen you happier than in these pictures!!!

    Signed
    AZ Chamber of Commerce

     

Post a Comment

<< Home