Loving Life

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

CKC

Here I am at CKC with Becky Higgins, she took a Scrapworks class w/us. It was fun to have her as a fellow student......and here I am with Heidi, I took her class as well.
Here is Odie, Me, Becky & Monica. This was taken at Becky's Backstage Party. I really like Becky, she is amazing. Our other two "janitor" friends didn't make the pic....hee hee. These pics were taken on Friday.

Saturday, during CKC the fire alarm went off. I was doing a make-n-take and grabbed my stuff. Maria, Romie & I headed towards the front doors. On my way out, I checked my tote out from the "babysitters" & when we made it out the front door Maria asked me, "Do you wanna stay here in the shade?" I responded "Hell no, I'm not catching on fire" & proceeded across the street pulling tote with me as it bumped it's way down the stairs. Here is a pic of all the people that were evacuated from the building. Here is another pic of us pretending to be scared. As you can see, Maria has a big cheesy grin on her face. She laughed so hard at me for REALLY being scared.

Finally....a pic of all the loot I brought home. Not pictured is 8 boxes of Bazzill paper! I finally got a Cricut, thanks to my BF Brian. He is so good to me.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home