Loving Life

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Two Peas Crop

Maria & I went to a Two Peas Crop at the Hyatt hosted by Shanna. Shanna is such a cool chick....she had a spread of goodies & drinks, a swap table where you brought your old stuff & traded, and some amazing prizes. It started at 6pm and was over at midnight.
Here is me & Maria....we showed up late, but things were just getting started. We met some really cool peeps. I'm going all the way to Cave Creek in October to take a class with Janet, a new friend I met at this crop. We laughed our behinds off all night.

Of course the center pieces were.....two peas in a bucket....cute, huh?

Here is a pic of me & Shanna...oh yeah, I won a Photo Shoot. I was so excited that I did a "happy dance".

We stayed till almost midnight. I love Shanna's crops....they are so fun. I even finished a 8, 6x6 pages for an album I'm doing for Ms. Kailey Nicole!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home