Loving Life

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Bazzill

I took Friday off & started the morning waiting for the Bazzill warehouse to open. Me, Odie & "La Mary", were first in line. Odie made us all these really cute shirts that said "Scrap Chick" & we all wore black flip flops. We saw someone in her car in the parking lot. As a few more people started arriving, the lady in the car walked over to us and said, "I wasn't sure I was at the right place, I thought you guys were janitors." Needless to say, I kept my mouth shut even though I was pissed. Any-who, here are some pics of the warehouse! Here is a pic of Me & Doug (Mr. Bazzill). He carried my two boxes to the car.





This is our feet w/almost matching shoes. My foot is the one with the white flower on it =)









I overspent, but it was soooo worth it. I've already used 10 pieces of paper for some recipe swaps I did. I never know how to buy a little or cook a little.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Felicia said…

    I'm the loser without the black flip flops. You know I can't leave my house in flip flops without my toes painted. Sorry!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Okay, you have so many new posts, I was confused. The Bazzil comment should of went here and isn't Becky the bomb. She's really down to earth and I like her humor (remind you of how I used to compliment about Indio?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home