Loving Life

Friday, June 16, 2006

Can't Sleep

This is Cas, Maria & Me =)

I can't sleep so I'm gonna blog about tonight. I went to Maria's house to watch Ultimate Fighting.......It was 'da bomb!!!!! Ortiz's guys took it 3 to 1 over Shamrock!!! I can't wait till see Ortiz whip Shamrock's ass in July. I just love watching these guys fight & when the fight is over they hug & cry like BIS SISSY-LA-LA'S...hee hee


The fight was over about 9pm & I remembered I had to make pasta salad for tomorrow. I freaked out, because I am tired, but made the commitment to make the salad, so Maria & I went to Coolidge, a town about 10 miles away, to shop at Wally Mart. I got the stuff I needed & then we went to Sonic because I wanted my favorite ~ Cherry Limeade. This is us waiting for our order. Check out the pic of me & Maria, you can see her image in the rear view mirror, I thought that was so cool.
YUMMY!!!!!!

I got home & made the pasta salad. I just finished & it taste so good. I know I shouldn't be eating this late, but I couldn't resist. So now, I am decompressing by surfing Two Peas & Blogging. My damn hotmail is down so I can't check my messages.

Well, I'm gonna try to get to sleep because I need to be to work ON TIME tomorrow. Good Night All.........my eyelids are closing.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    Yummy, I love any kind of limeade! We don't have Sonics here, but when I remember them from when I lived in Texas and visited family in New Mexico. I can't even remember if I liked the food or not, but I'm definitely going to have to try one of those cherry limeades next time I'm there!

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger monica said…

    I need to go down and visit you sometime, I'll put you too sleep in no time with my boring stories. hehehe!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home