Loving Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

He's Gone =(

Been a while since my last post & have some things to share. Rather than bore my "3" readers, I decided to do several short posts (with pics) to share my happenings.

We had B's going away party and as you can see, B had a great time. He was home in bed by 1:00 am having some sweet dreams. He is gonna kill me for posting this.....

He left a week ago today =( We stayed in Phoenix the morning before he left and had a really romantic evening. We had a nice dinner and came back & had champagne & strawberries....yummy!!! The night flew by & we had to be up bright & early for B's 6:50am flight. Then he was off to Georgia...... The time difference is three hours, so he was texting me before I made it back home. I didn't feel like doing much of anything after I left the airport....I felt lost.



I can't believe how much I miss him. He calls me several times a day and is writing me letters all the time. I guess you never know how much you love someone till they're gone. I sent him a "care package" today and hopefully that will put a smile on his face.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home