Loving Life

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

TWO QUIET NIGHTS.....

I'm just about ready for bed, but wanted to write about my last two nights. They have been really special.

Brian called me yesterday at work and told my he had a surprise for me. The surprise was...he took me on a date. After work, he told me to dress comfortable, and he turned both our phones off. Then he took me to Mesa for a nice dinner at one of my favorite places....Famous Dave's. Since we are both doing the Atkins thing, it was the perfect place for us to eat. Then we went to the movies and watched Benchwarmers. It was nice to have the theater almost to ourselves, just 8 people, including us.

Tonight we had a cookout and we tore it up!!! We had shrimp, burgers, and meat wrapped in bacon (Odie told me about that)....it was so good, I'm still stuffed. We rented "Walk the Line" on pay-per-view and snuggled and enjoyed the movie. It felt so good to just be home relaxing without any interruptions. Just me and Brian..........

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home