Loving Life

Monday, May 01, 2006

CINCO

CINCO COSAS............

In my fridge:

  • Calavasitas
  • Crab Legs
  • Caffeine Free Diet Coke
  • Pickles
  • California Rolls

In my closet:

  • A bunch of clothes that don't fit
  • My first Tea Set (39 years old)
  • Big Box of Naughty Movies
  • Pictures that I need to hang on the wall
  • A whole of of dust bunnies

In my purse:

  • My camera
  • Knock-off Louis Vutton sunglasses
  • FDS
  • Unchecked Lottery Tickets
  • A pacifier

In my car:

  • Three new boxes of Girl Scout Cookies
  • "Soul Ballads" CD
  • Three pair of shoes
  • Brand New Floor Mats (early Mom Day Present)
  • Petitions

2 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    last night was fun...hope the party goes good tonight. =)

     
  • At 1:40 AM, Blogger monica said…

    Okay, the FDS and dirty movies was a little too much homegirl. I'm laughing my ass off because you're so damn honest. You crazy girl!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home