Loving Life

Sunday, April 02, 2006

PINAL COUNTY FAIR

I guess you can say I am addicted to this blogging idea........another great hobby!!

Got back from the County Fair about a few hours ago. I had a really good time. Went down to help out at the Dem Booth and watch Little Joe and La Familia. Turned out I didn't have to help the booth, they closed early, YAY for us!!!!!


Brian was feeling a lot better and we had a ball. I stuffed my face and enjoyed the Fair. I hung out with Odie & Michael, my boss & her boyfriend, my brother & his girlfriend, and KAILEY!!!! It was her first Fair and her first concert =) I was cracking up because she was jamming out to Little Joe. It was so fun to see how excited she was with all the action and when the music started she was a doll, making her cute squinty eyes face and yelling. She had such a good time, she fell asleep in my arms as I was dancing with her!



We sat through half the show and decided to come home. I had a good time and now I'm off to dream land..........Good Night until tomorrow.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Sounds like fun.
    Your niece is so cute!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    "Aye prieta Linda" aye aye aye. That's supposed to be me yelling in spanish. Hee Hee

     
  • At 1:15 AM, Blogger monica said…

    Little Joe, I'm jealous!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home