Loving Life

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

URGHHHHHH

Tonight was one of the worst emotional nights I've had in a long time. I took my daughter to my brothers house and before I knew it, all hell broke loose. He tried talking to her about "her life" and it turned out to be a disaster!!!!!!!

Needless to say, after a whole lot of arguing, raised voices and crying.....we left. I took her home and finally made my way back home. My mind is so full of emotion right now....I am so sad.

I am gonna cry myself to sleep and hope it all works it's way out. Poor me =(

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 PM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Norma, I'm sorry things turned out so bad tonight. Call me tomorrow if you need someone to talk to.

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    "Por Cheeta". Everything will work itself out. It has too. Life is hard and I'm assuming raising kids is even harder. Maybe this is the beginning to getting everything resolved.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home