Loving Life

Saturday, April 15, 2006

BETTER DAYS

Been a few days since my last post and life has definitely been better. Let's see, I've got several things to write about and share pictures also.......

I went to the WOMEN'S EXPO w/Odette & Felicia. I was stuck in traffic for two hours and made my friends late......urghhhh I was so frustrated!!! I have a phobia about driving in "city traffic" so I was at my wits end, but when I met up with my friends, it was worth it. I had a really good time. I had never been to one so I wasn't sure what to expect. We missed Heidi Swapp's presentation at the EXPO, but were just in time for a free "make & take" with her. Here are a few photos from the EXPO.














I am going to CREATE ESCAPE, THE ULTIMATE SCRAPBOOK INDULGENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, I am soooooo excited. It is going to be at the Pointe Hilton Squaw Peak Resort in September. I just wish some of my friends would join. I know it's going to be a great experience. Here is the web site if anyone is interested. www.createscape.com

My daughter turned 21 on the 10th and didn't want to do anything special (there are reasons behind that). She came to visit and Brian & I took her to dinner and then for a few drinks. They didn't even card her!!!!!! That's a small town for you. I love my daughter more than she will ever know, I just want her to be happy. Here we are at a "local bar" for her first "shot" at 21.
















My boyfriend received some really good news.....He accepted a new job. I am so proud of him and he is so happy. He will be leaving for training for three months, so I am throwing him a party. I'm really going to miss him, he is sooooo good to me. Here is the invitation I made for his party.













Well, I better get close for now. I still have to make Easter Baskets and get to sleep. I am going to church at 9:30am. I'm going to go to bed happy tonight because my son and daughter are going to church with me tomorrow. I am so blessed that my prayers are being answered. Good night........can't wait to write about tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home