Loving Life

Monday, April 24, 2006

MY WEEKEND!!

Haven't had a post in a few days because I have been to tied up with the Scrapbook Convention. Whew...........what a great time I had. It felt really good to be around my friends and enjoy each other's company. The first night we took an album class, we completed a whole 6x6 album. We woke up the next morning and headed for a full day of SHOPPING....and let me tell you, I did. Here is a pic of some of the stuff I bought (I still have more that isn't pictured).......poor Brian is picking stuff off the floor right now, he said "what happen?".......I told him I just wanted to take a picture of my stuff.......there is also a pic of Odie's trunk full of stuff and me and my buddy Faye Morrow Bell....





The next night Odie & I took a class and made this awesome Disney book. I signed up for it at the last minute & was glad I did. It's a board book and it turned out really cute. We later met up with our better halves for a few cocktails. I enjoyed the night and caught a little buzzzzzz. Afterward, Brian & I stayed at my brothers house in Mesa.







I have to say the highlight of my whole weekend was waking up at 6am to the sound of my niece talking. It was beautiful....I snuck in and brought her to living room with me. I had two hours to play with her before my first class. B & I took her outside for some sunshine & she was all smiles. She made my day.
I love her, love her, and did I mention that I love her?

We wrapped the convention. up with an awesome "Two Peas" crop at the Hilton. Kudos to Shanna for such a wonderful job!!! If I had to describe the crop in one word, you guessed it, "WOW"!! Not to mention I was in CHOCOLATE HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah =)

We just got back for Cas & Maria's...she made homemade pizza & it was delicious.....I told her about my blog and told her she needs to get one....hopefully she will read this and start one. She got a whole lot of neat things at the conv. I love looking at her stuff, she has everything!!! She is gonna help me with B's party. I can't believe B will be leaving in a few weeks.....yikes, what am I gonna do? He has me so spoiled, he is awesome!!!!

Well, gonna go hang out with him before it gets to late.....toodles till next time, sweet dreams, zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger monica said…

    Holy shit, that's a lot of scrapbook product on your floor!!!

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Odette said…

    Wow, is right! Glad you had a good weekend! And, um, oh yeah...can I get my Grey Gap shirt back? (The Tiki Shirt refreshed my memory) Hee Hee

     
  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    You got lots of stuff at this convention. I think you and Maria have some good competition going on. Your niece is so cute.
    Oh and thanks for the niffty bag. It sure did come in handy.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    Who taught that Disney board book class? It looks like something my friend Ginger would teach.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home