Loving Life

Sunday, April 16, 2006

BEAUTIFUL DAY

I had a very wonderful Easter Sunday! My children went to church with Brian and I. It felt so good to sit next to them in church, something we haven't done in a long time. The mass today was almost two hours long, but time just flew by. Afterward we had a nice breakfast & my daughter had to leave. She gave me a beautiful gold Cross charm for Easter. I also got three pairs of shoes from that amazing boyfriend of mine........YAY!!!! This is a pic of my children.


We went to my brother's house in Mesa for Easter Dinner. Here is a picture of my niece eating sweet potatoes, which happens to be her favorite. Wait a minute, so far, everything she tries is her favorite. As soon a she swallows her food, she grunts for the next spoonful, I love it. Isn't she a doll? I got her these bunny ears and she left them on. I finally took them off of her after an hour.


Before we ate, we all held hands to pray and that is when my brother-in-law announced that he and my sister are expecting. For those of you that know me, you read right.......her sixth child!!! She is so happy and her husband is so excited. Between both of them, they will have eight children. My sister can't wait, she is a good mother and I can't wait to spoil her baby. She told me she wanted to spend a lot of time with me while Brian was in training. She is due in December so that gives me plenty of time to plan her baby shower and help her pick new baby items. I am so glad we have become close again. It made me feel so special to know her "secret" before they made their announcement.


We stayed at my brother's house all day and I got to spend a lot of time with Kailey. She is getting ready to start crawling. It's so cute to see her rocking, then she "poops out" and takes a break on her arm and tries all over again. I got her a Bible for her first Easter.


As you can see I am a picture poster. This Blog feels like scrapbooking/journaling without the fancy stuff and I actually find time to post. I had such a blessed and beautiful day today. Nothing went wrong, everything went right and for that I am thankful. I even received a facial massage and neck/back massage from my niece who will soon be a licensed Massage Therapist!! How lucky am I to have a niece who loves to practice on me??? Till next time.....BYE-BYE & SWEET DREAMS!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Norma, your niece is so cute! I love those bunny ears.

    Glad to hear you had a great Easter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home