Loving Life

Sunday, April 02, 2006

ALOOSIONS

After a night of fun....I headed off to the Valley early the next morning for my first visit to ALOOSIONS......a Salon & Spa. Back in September I bought a package for serveral visits to this Spa in Scottsdale. My first visit was for a massage, it was so relaxing and so worth the drive.

Afterward I had a nice lunch with Odette and then she dropped me off at my brother's house where Brian was waiting for me. We were SUPPOSE to go shopping and meet with friends later for dinner...........that didn't happen!! =/

Brian was sick all day and night from the night before. We hung out at my bro's house till he was able to handle the drive home. Poor thing couldn't even eat, he just slept and felt yucky ALL day and night. Finally, late in the evening, he was ready for the trek home.

We really needed a new vacuum cleaner, so stopped to buy one. We got home and went straight to bed. Guess what......the vacuum cleaner doesn't work......have to take it back.....

Just about ready to head to the County Fair. We are gonna meet some friends there and go see Little Joe and La Familia. I have seen him perform in years. I asked Brian if was was gonna have some drinks and he responded quick as can be....NO WAY!!! haha, haven't seen him that sick EVER......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home