Loving Life

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Best Girlfriends



I'm belong to a "Best Girlfriends Swap" (don't laugh Felicia) on Two Peas........what you do is fill out a questionnaire, and the host will partner you up with somebody!!! Then, for the next three months you send a gift once a month. The first month is $5-$10, and goes up $5 every month.

This is what was waiting for me at the post office today. I know my gal spent more than $10, so it was a nice surprise!!! Thank you so much Stephanie.......

Now I have to remember to send my gift out tomorrow........

3 Comments:

  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    BGF por vida

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    Awww, mira que nice! ;) That's cool though. It's really nice to get some fun stuff in the mail every now and then.

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Blogger monica said…

    How many clubs are you in?????

    Dang Norma, you're so busy with this scrapbook stuff when will you find time for us??

    Nice scrap stuff!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home