Loving Life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Latina Challenge #1

This is my first "Two Peas" challenge. I belong to a thread called "Latina Peas" and the first challenge was "Latina". Here is my layout...........simple, but I like it!!!!

I didn't go to work today, because I wasn't feeling to good. I ended up sleeping most of the day and at about 11:30pm when I tried to go to sleep, I was wide awake. Needless to say, I cleared my desk and decided to work on this challenge. Now it's 1:00am, & I am so proud of my work.........I'm off to dream land 'cause I have to go to work tomorrow, need to pay the bills. Good night all!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Norma, your layout turned out great. Good job my friend.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger monica said…

    This looks great Norma!

    Chicana Croppers!!!!!!!!! Eh!

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Maby said…

    I am loving the Latina Peas Challenges and can't wait for the next one! It's so cool to see so many "Latina Peas" :D
    ~Claudia

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    I agree.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home