Loving Life

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Presents for Me?

B sent me some presents from Georgia. He sent me two shirts....one doesn't fit (did he forget my size?), a key chain, & a scrapbook mag that he knew I didn't subscribe to. He is so thoughtful. He also sends me tons of letters, txts, emails, pics & flixs........

He scored 100% on his first test and has three more test this week. He also succeeded in climbing the wall....for those of you that know B, you know that is a big accomplishment. He's dropped another 5 pounds since he's been there....so far 25 pounds........I am so proud of him. He will be coming to visit the first weekend in July!! I'm sure I'll see fireworks ;)



I surprised him with two care packages so far. He should be getting the second one tomorrow or Tuesday. I love surprising him with the little things he loves. I am a lucky gal to have such a great man.

OK...enough of the mushy stuff......I am going to sign off and TRY AGAIN to keep up with my blog........I love to blog, just love it!!! Good night.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home