Loving Life

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

TIME

I am currently participating in a "7 Habits/4 Roles" Workshop. It's pretty intense in that you are rated in all aspects of work and personal issues by your Supervisor, Peers, Direct Reports, and your Self. The results of the survey really made me open my eyes to who I am. The saying "the truth hurts" proved itself very right this week.

There is a lot I need to work on if I want to succeed in reaching my goals in life.

Today's lecture was pretty deep, making you think of how you want people to think of you. It also focused on time and how valuable it is. I think this workshop is going to beneifical, it's one of those workshops you are greatful to be a part of!!

I left today with this quote, however I failed to get the author:

"The value of time is the value of life"

2 Comments:

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    I'm glad you're getting a lot out of the class. Today was GREAT. You are an outstanding person and it takes a lot to notice our faults and take the initiative (sp) to correct and make ourselves better peeps.

     
  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home