Loving Life

Sunday, June 04, 2006

How Much....

How much groceries can one gal eat???? I broke my golden rule, "Never go to the grocery store when you are starving"!!! I did just that & everything looked so good.

I can't believe I'm going to share this with the world, but oh well.......I went to buy a few groceries and ended up $207.00 later with this............

Odie, looks like I'm gonna be making lunch for us!


My cupboards are full!!!!

I know I have an issue with running out of food.....we didn't have much growing up & now I tend to overdo it. I also do not know how to cook for 2 people. When I cook, I can feed an army.

After I bought groceries, I made dinner for B's Nana & Tata. I made enchiladas, rice, beans, & calavasitas. I wished I would have taken a pic, but wanted to get the food over to them early. I stayed and visited for over an hour. Afterward, I took what was left to Maria's house & we watched movies, and surfed "two peas" and "swappindivas".

.........and I wonder why I so chubby =/

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home