Loving Life

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

GUESS WHAT'S ON THE MENU TOMORROW?

I don't know what has gotten into me lately, but I am really enjoying cooking again. Probably because I LOVE TO EAT!!!!!!!!!! I am going to make a really nice lunch tomorrow. Here are the ingredients to what I am going to make......they kinda all look the same don't they?


FAJITAS, got the meat marinating in my own secret marinate.






Mexican Rice, have the onions & tomatoes already chopped.









Guacamole, jalepenos
& onions chopped.









Beans, not from scratch, so need to Dr. them up!


And finally, Salsa!!!!







Tomorrow, I will show you what the final product looks like.....

P.S. Good Night Michael =)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Looks good. Too bad I don't work over there any more. =(

     
  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Dear Chef Norma,

    If I were a restraunt reviewer I would give you 4 stars. Thank you for keeping me off my diet.

    J/K I don't even know what diet means.

    hee hee

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger monica said…

    You have to make this when we all get together for a crop party.

    Looks good!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home