Loving Life

Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm Ready...........

I took the day off today & I had a blast hanging out with my niece.


I took her shopping with me, and we hit 6 stores. It was 112 degrees today and windy, so it was a little difficult with making sure seats were cool enough for her to sit on. I was really grossed out by the shopping cart, so I am going to order her a cart cover. She loves to shop....isn't she a doll?

This is Ms. Kailey at Target!!!










.......and now for the title of my post, here is what I bought. It was a craft shopping day for me. I am now ready for the following projects................



















CE Secret Sister, BGF Secret Sister, Swappin Divas, Peased to Meet U CJ, Peased & Thank You CJ, CE CJ, & Latina Peas!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I have become a "Two Peas" Junkie. I am going to challange myself to work on my projects at least 1-2 hours a night. Just shut the TV off & scrap it up. I am also going to try real hard not to buy anything else until September. In fact, B may take my cards away after he sees this post...yikes!!!!

All this and work too? I must be nuts! Buenas Noches Amigas!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    So you found the Heidi Swap flowers? I can't wait to see what they look like. Your next project.....to put everything away!

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Yes, you must be nuts! I can't believe you bought all that! I can't wait to see what you make.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger yezenia said…

    You are crazy! I can't believe you're involved in all those CJ's and swaps!

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger monica said…

    Damn girl, you have more at your house than scrapbooks etc. has in their store, you're crazy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home