Loving Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Mother's Day

Mother's Day started out a little sad. I had every intention of getting up early and going to church, but I wasn't feeling to good. I woke up in the middle of the night with a leg cramp and ended up staying in bed till about 3pm. Brian was the first to call to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. He called at about 8am and could tell I was making it a "sleep in" day. Josh called next and I was smiling so hard my gums were dry.

I went to B's parent's house for a cook-out and had a great time. We had Margarita's and by the third one, my wonderful children made it. I was so happy to spend this special day with them. I took pics on my phone to send to B & don't know how to load them to my computer. This is the only pic I have to post for Mother's Day.

Here's to all my friends that I couldn't talk to on Sunday!!!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home