Loving Life

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I FINISHED............


I bought the Da Vinci Code, and in less than I week I read it. It was one those books you just couldn't put down. Before B left for Georgia, he bought me the Illustrated Edition. I wish I would have read this edition to help with all the pics, codes, and devices mentioned in the book. It was really interesting & I can't wait to see the movie. Felicia, if you're reading this....wanna go to the movies Friday?

I bought the pre-quel to the book which is Angels & Demons. I will probably start it next week. I am almost done with "Cracking Da Vinci's Code" which is about reasons the book isn't true (H E L L O.....don't we know what 'fiction' means).

I think it is just good entertainment........

I'm finally off to bed. It is so hard to sleep alone when you are so use to the one you love sleeping next to you. My daughter is spending the night, so I really need to quit complaining. Good night......I'll make sure to keep my blog up next time....... =)

6 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Felicia said…

    Yes, lets go to the movies Friday.

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Just randomly found you blog through Felicia's. Wanted to tell you I read the D.Code and then Angel's and Demons and I think I liked A and D even better!

     
  • At 1:47 PM, Blogger Odette said…

    Don't watch the movie without me guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Would I do that to you?

    Uuummm, I guess I would. I'll just watch it by myself.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Cricket said…

    Hey Norma!

    Great blog you have! I soooo want to read these books..which one do I start with, the DaVinci Code or the Angels & Demons one?

    Cricket :)

     
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger cruzzer68 said…

    Hi Cricket......I would definately read A & D first. Wendy says it's good.

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger yezenia said…

    Hey, I bought Angels and Demons too! We should have a little online book club. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home